Meilleurs héros Overwatch en 2022
Do you want to know the best Overwatch heroes in 2022? What are the ideal hero choices? We’ve listed out the top heroes based on current meta changes, so you don’t have to search far and wide.
Jump into your favorite game with whatever heroes you’re comfortable with on this list:
Best Overwatch Heroes for 2022
Here’s the list, including the hero characters, ranked from the best to worst in the game. We haven’t arranged these heroes by class. Instead, we focus on versatility, survivability, damage out, and more. That way, you can create the team that works best for you. They include:
Tier 1 and S Tier
- McCree – He’s the perfect partner for Tracer. He applies pressure to punish players when they’re displaced and offers high and reliable damage.
- Zenyatta – He’s the top choice for many reasons. The Discord Orb is oppressive because of the characters around him. Plus, he can place a discord on his target to call shots.
- Lucio – You’re sure to appreciate the strength, but his best ability is the Speed Boost, especially when using Wrecking Ball and Tracer.
- Reinhardt – He’s flown to the top pick, even with his slower play. Still, he offers counterplay when paired with Wrecking Ball.
- Zarya – Her synergy is strong with Wrecking Ball, and she bubbles the hamster while he gets a free charge. Still, she protects the advance!
- Wrecking Ball – He’s been strong for a few months, and his tanks are undisputed.
- Tracer – Her cool-downs are up frequently, so she has great value and turns into a killer when it’s necessary.
- Soldier 76
Try Not to Use these Heroes
It’s best to avoid using, Widowmaker, Pharah, Genji, and Doomfist this season. Overall, Widowmaker is an essential hero in the game. However, she’s the first character that opponents target at the higher level. In fact, picking out this enemy sniper is the norm for higher trophies in the Overwatch game.
You should also avoid Bastion at all costs this season. He’s actually considered the worst hero character unless you’re playing the entry levels and are new to the game. Overall, you’re a sitting duck with Bastion compared to the opponent’s firepower.
Regardless, we’re telling people to stop using Bastion because there are so many other choices in the meta roster this year. Plus, the rest of the heroes are chosen based on your strength in the list above. That makes it easier to create a team that works for you.
These are the best Overwatch heroes in 2022, at least for now. Things change frequently in the game, so it’s ideal to think about your strengths and how to use the characters to make a perfect team. It’s all up to you and your talents, but these heroes can help you!
Kick start your Overwatch career with our Placement match services today!